We Won!

There is a new pet and garden supply store in our neighborhood. Grandma told me about it and she went there Saturday to get some little plants for her garden and a toy for ME. They told her to put her name on a little piece of paper and put it in a basket. It was called a drawing, she said, but I don't think she drew any pictures. Sometimes people talk is so confusing. Then she told me to cross my fingers. Sheeesh. fingers?

The next thing we knew it was Monday and the lady from Companion Cove called to say that we won the basket of cat goodies. CAT GOODIES! I told Grandma to get dressed and go there right now and get it. Hurry! But she waited for Kellan after school and they went together.


It had toys and food and goodies all piled up in the basket with ribbon and we opened it up together. There was too much for me so we are sharing with Tully and Ruby and Batman. Ruby is Grandma's friend's cat, and Batman is Kellan's cat. My favorite thing in the basket was a knitted mouse. I have it in my bed with Mom's socks. I told Grandma to keep her fingers crossed all the time in case we can win something more! She said pigs would fly first. There's that people talk again. 


This morning the phone rang and it was the lady at that store again and she told Grandma we won the bunny basket too! Grandma got so excited and said she would give it to Kellan and Taj because they have bunnies. I just got worried and I'm watching for pigs now. 

Update: The lady from Companion Cove just told Grandma to let me know that it's okay if pigs come. They have food and stuff for pigs too!

Comments

Post a Comment