A Sleepover

Grandma forgot to warn me that we were having company. It was okay because it was my cousin Kellan and he's real cool! I could tell that he loves cats and he really loves me. But I didn't know ahead of time so I hid real good and they couldn't find me until they looked behind the washing machine. I went from one hiding place to another but I had to come out and peak at what I was missing once in a while. I got to see the two rooms that Grandma usually keeps closed. The bunkbed room and the room with all the Legos. Wow, if Kellan had stayed longer, I think we could have played with the Legos today. But he had to go to school this morning.

During the night I checked out the bunkbed room and Kellan. I jumped up and sniffed him. He smelled good. But then he moved and boy did I run. I did it two or three times more because it was so much fun. But in the morning I got scared again so I got behind the refrigerator. You know, where Grandma reinforced the opening with a five gallon jug of water and some trays and tape and probably a nail gun or something? I moved it.


Grandma said a bad word. 

Comments

  1. I can't believe she got back there despite the obstacles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment