Sleeping In

Lots of stuff has happened since Wednesday. Grandma got her very own yard stick! So now we can get all the things I lose under the piano, the couch, and the antique chair by the front door. I think she also went to Mud Bay Pet Store this morning. I smell felt toys somewhere near her purse.

We made the upstairs hallway the toy center because I love the stairs so much. Grandma throws the toys up the stairs, down the stairs, and sometimes just up in the air. I fly after them and roll all the way down doing somersaults. I can't wait to show Mom and Dad. I'm working on my parkour!



I think we figured out that if we play real hard before bed, I sleep in longer. Grandma too. We tested it out and it worked. She's planting the vegetable garden right now and I'm working on this poem to tell you about it, Mom and Dad...

Early in the morning time when sunlight first peeks in
And moon and sun change places so tomorrow can begin
I softly wake up Grandma saying it’s time to eat and play
Then I run and meow, meow, meow, “Guess what! It’s now TODAY!”

Sometimes it’s 6:00 when I wake up, once in a while 5:00
And now and then it’s 4:00 AM when I’m in overdrive  
Yesterday was better and today we slept in late
Grandma even woke ME up as late as 10 past 8:00!

We're going to do the same thing tonight, Grandma said.


Sleepy me


Comments

Post a Comment