Buddy's Birthday Gift

Grandma said that we should change the name of my blog to Adventures with Uma because every day is a new adventure. Take the night before last. I had an adventure while Grandma was sleeping trying to sleep. She said she could hear me having fun and she thought maybe I had found one of my treats she hid and had missed during the day. The ones that somehow give me instant energy and make me fly around the house chasing toys. She tried to sleep. I tried to play. After I was done with my adventure we both fell back asleep from 6:00 to 7:30. In the morning when Grandma got dressed she figured me out.

This is Grandma's closet. She found out I could push the door open so she thought she was clever and put the heater (unplugged) in front of it to keep me out. ha.


In Grandma's closet is a tall dresser.
On the tall dresser are some boxes and bags and things.
In one of the bags was a belated birthday gift for Buddy. Buddy was Grandma's foster kitty who now has a forever mommy.
I wanted that bag. I got it. There were toys and treats. I got it all!


I opened up all of the freeze dried shrimp treats. But I played with the toys too. Grandma said I had to apologize to Buddy. I'm sorry, Buddy. Don't I look sorry? (I have three new toys now.)


The freeze dried shrimp treats were not all that good, Buddy. Just so you know. I mostly left them after I got them out of each bag. Grandma forgave me because she loves me. And then Cousin Kellan came to play. I got ready for a sleepover, but it was just a play date. I didn't hide!!


I let Grandma sleep all night last night. We both woke up at 8:00! She took a video of me purring as we woke up and sent it to Mom and Dad. Mom and Dad are having a great trip. There is a link to their blog at the top. Grandma's been reading it to me. I got to talk to them last night! And now I'm pulling Grandma away from typing so we can plan our next advennnnnnnture.

Comments

Post a Comment