Some Stuff I Know

There's a spider under the cabinet in the little bathroom. If I watch it long enough it tries to come out. I'm stopping it.
Grandma's closet door doesn't click when it closes. It pushes open!
If I do something cute Grandma runs for her camera. It's fun to stop then and make her try to get me to do it again.
Grandma purrs really loud at night.
The best time to use my litter box is while Grandma is cleaning it.
There are 14 steps on Grandma's stairs. I can run up and down them more times than Grandma.
Tape is sticky.
Sometimes I just want Grandma to watch me eat. So I go get her. I don't like eating alone. Pull up a chair.
5:00 AM is the BEST time of the day.
Grandma says "Ooof" a lot when she gets up off the floor after playing with me.
I pretend I can see things that Grandma can't see. If I stare at them long enough, Grandma tries to see them too. Like the spider under the cabinet in the little bathroom.




Update: Another thing I know is that there are a lot of bugs flying around outside at night. Grandma leaves the light on for me so I can keep an eye on them. It reminds me of watching the night sky on the boat. (Hi, Mom!)


Here I am, dictating to Grandma while she types. She needs a lot of help!



Comments

Post a Comment