Post Card From Camp Grandma

Dear Mom and Dad,

Camp is really, really fun but I also miss you. I thought I saw your boat out in the water from Grandma's window but she said you were a little further away than that. She showed me on a map. 

The food here is great. Grandma is still using the nighttime timed feeder. Sometimes she just leaves it open because she's too tired to count how many hours ahead to set it. Then I get to snack whenever I want all night.

I like the camp songs but Grandma only knows two on the piano. oof. over and over. Someone send sheet music.

We got my bottom teeth brushed. (Kellan found my tooth brusher under the piano.)

I know there are more kids at this camp than me and Tully. I can smell them when Grandma comes home sometimes. There are Batman, Penelope, BeeBee, Bella, Rusty, Ruby, Ginger, Buddy, Kitty, the cat at Grandma's doctor's office that looks exactly like me and Grandma said we were cousins (Grandma is good at finding cousins), and now a new dog next door named Bear that Grandma petted. Maybe I can come back to this camp sometime?

We like the book you left here about cats. Grandma likes it so much she bought the audio version and listens in the car. She said she was working on outsmarting me. I don't thiiiiiiiiink so. 

Yesterday was swim day. (I fell into the tub.) Today we had arts and crafts so we made you this post card. 

Love,
Uma






Comments