The Best Seats in the House


I like sitting on Grandma's lap especially if I can face the doors to the deck and watch for Tully. I know what time he comes by so I watch and watch from 6pm until 7pm. Sometimes it's later. I caught Grandma giving Tully some of my food! 

Other places I like are on any of the steps on Grandma's stairs. If I wait there for Grandma she throws the cork ball or my mouse toys up the stairs, and then I roll down on purpose, chasing them and I'm getting good at it. It makes Grandma laugh. 



The pony wall gives me a view of four different places. I can keep an eye on Tully, the piano, into the kitchen, and the front door. I don't want to miss a thing!


And another cozy spot is on a box in the laundry room. I like how Grandma fixed it so that it droops just enough but I also don't fall in. I'm here a lot of the time watching my big bin of food. Just in case Grandma opens it. 



Speaking of boxes, Grandma shopped at Chewy.com. I see the box by the front door. I know it's for me. I just know it. Yep, It will be something good! Whoo hoo! I can't wait! New Toys!


Ooof!


Comments

  1. I'd never seen that side of Uma (on the stairs). She's so playful and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment