Piano Man

What a day! Somebody came to tune my piano and Grandma put me in the bathroom so I wouldn't be scared. But I know it was so that I couldn't get in the way and try to help and jump on the keys. I can hear it happening downstairs and it sounds like something haunted is coming out of the piano. So now I'm hiding behind the extra litter container in the bathroom cabinet again. Grandma came upstairs and said that they had to take it all apart and replace several broken strings, so it will be a while. She's keeping me posted with updates from the O.R. She just came back and showed me pictures. I could have had some fun assisting!


 

When I get out of the bathroom I'm going to check it all out and make sure I can still see those little wooden paddles and that I can climb up on top.  In the meantime, I'm staying here - at least until that man leaves. The nerve. Stay tuned


Comments