We Went Outside!

That lady who made a video of trying to put a harness on her cat? That one? Well, she pretty much ended up wearing the harness herself. We laughed and then we got busy and figured it out on our own. We tried it this way, that way and finally got it! Grandma said I was a good sport.




Ooof! 



Harness and leash on, and all set to go out and I'm getting up the courage. 



Still thinking about it...



A little bit at a time.



I did it!

Finally I just walked out there and couldn't believe I was outside. I belly-walked for a bit, trying to be real small and invisible. Then we walked all around the picnic table. I sniffed everything. 



When we got back inside I gave myself a big bath! I cleaned all the outside off of me. 
And then I got a treat.  Grandma had wine. 

Comments