Happy Anniversary

Hi, Mom and Dad! Grandma told me it is your anniversary today. I'm really glad that you two got together so that I could be in the best family ever. Happy Anniversary from me and Grandma. I heard that you are on your way home now and I'm so excited. Grandma also said that you are stuck in Sitka because of the weather. So you are probably bored and need some entertainment and that's why I'm going to post all my news. And I'll call it:

News from Uma

Yesterday Grandma had TV on and I heard a man whistling. I looked all around the room! It made me think of you, Dad.

Grandma left a brown paper sack out and let me play with it this morning! We had so much fun. I love chewing on paper!



Kellan came over yesterday and he found me hiding here. Grandma decided that I have to stop being such a scaredy cat so she's going to close the doors to some of my hiding spots next time someone comes over. In that cat book you gave her, Mom? Well, Grandma read that's what she should do. I might have to chew up that book.



Next, Grandma figured out that the extra little meal I'm having is going to cause us to run out of kitty litter sooner. She looked at me and said, "Just saying."

We were going to go outside again today but Grandma could not remember how to get my halter on me. I couldn't remember either, but it was really fun chewing on it while she tried. She's going to google it, she said, and watch a video. We'll try again soon and post pictures.

What other news is there? Hmmmm.... oh this. I did it! Just saying.



Love,
Uma




Comments