Piano Lessons

Grandma is trying to re-learn some of the piano pieces she learned as a child. She explained something to me about re-awakening pathways and flexing her brain because it's like a muscle or some silly thing. I told her that all she has to do is stretch and her muscles will be just fine. Like me. I stretch all day long. When she practices I sit nearby and watch. It looked easy so I tried and it was fun! I sounded good, too!

  



There are some places where I can see inside and there are wooden parts that move back and forth when she plays. I need to get those! We played a duet, but she put me on the floor when I climbed up and reached inside the piano. I'm not supposed to reach in there. I'll just wait until she's gone or goes to bed. If I could only jump from the kitchen counter to the piano... now that's a pathway!


Comments

  1. I was fascinated by the piano as a kid, by the depth of its inner machinations. Kitty must have loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment