I've Been Catboozled

Well, mom left today to go back to Seattle and get the boat ready with Dad. I heard that they are going on a long sailing trip. One of those adventures that make me puke, so I'm glad I'm here until they get back. And Grandma is treating me like I can't speak English. She is going around the house meowing, looking for me. I make sure that I get under a different bed each time so the game lasts longer. I'm trying to make Grandma smarter. It's my version of the human activity box, like her cat activity box she hides food in.


Also, it looks like I am going to have to be the watch cat. Earlier tonight I discovered that Grandma has a peeping TomCat named Tully. I wasn't too happy with him and I let him know with my tail and lots of noises I didn't even know I could make. I showed him!


I have to go because I just found my bouncy ball. And I smell food. And I hear Grandma getting my wand out of the closet. Hey, Mom! I chased another spider!

Comments

  1. Good job, Uma! You get that spider! You guard the house! I'm glad to hear you're having fun with Grandma. It's so nice of her to let you use her computer so much! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment